Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February Roses

These February roses aren't the Valentine kind but the embroidered and quilted kind.

The embroidery designs are from Hope Yoder's Rose Garden collection.

It's snowed again today. Guess we didn't miss it after all. I got home without incident until I got to my narrow street, where a neighbor's company, apparently, was parked in my carefully cleared off spot. Grrr. I circled around a few times and couldn't find a spot where I could pull in and still leave room for the salt truck. Luckily a neighbor who stays home in bad weather agreed to let me park behind him in his driveway.

I am much luckier than Steph, who started home before I did and who is still in her car.

Now the question is, should I shovel now or in the morning? Dinner first, then I'll decide.

No comments: