Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

Today's postcard. I've decided to be brave and bleach discharge my precious hand dyes. And I'm hooked.

Thanks to Steph for a great birthday dinner yesterday. There was some frosting sneaking going to before dinner started, then a great dinner that included two salads and a fabulous bread with dipping oil.

I got to enjoy Aaron during a rare quiet moment that probably lasted about fifteen seconds before he was squirming to get down. Clingy he isn't.

Nora and I blew out birthday candles. It took me until this morning to figure out my wish, even with Sarah's admonishment that the wish might expire if I didn't wish it that same night. I'm sure it was still good.

Birthday shoes - coolest ever.

Aaron conked out soon after dinner, weary from all his travels of the day.

I love to be Gran B.





3 comments:

Jane said...

Aaawww, Miss Connie Girl! A truly happy birthday wish goes out to you and no, I don't think wishes ever expire either LOL... Hoping you had a great day!!! Cheers!

Jane said...

PS Love the BD shoes and todays "discharged" postcard... chances are made for taking and your's turned out great! Enjoy...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, looks like you did have a happy one! I'm glad you did! I'm sure the kids enjoyed it too!
Hope your wish comes true!!!
Janice