Monday, December 31, 2007

The Fresh Market

After church on Sunday, I took a different route home, as I usually do to try to learn more about that neighborhood. I turned a corner, and there it was - the Fresh Market.

I first saw a Fresh Market in Asheville and I like to stop there when I visit. And, here it was, in Cincinnati. And it was all there -

the flowers,


the beautiful produce,


the sushi,


the bakery,


the huge beer selection,


and the wine - one of the little signs says, "no Sunday sales until 1 p.m." I was too early.


There were little bags of spices - I didn't remember seeing those in Asheville -


and my favorite, the snack section.


not to mention the meat and seafood section, set up like a meat market, and the deli with all kinds of hot and cold foods.
I had California rolls for lunch. I'm happy.







No comments: