Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Afternoon

After Christmas morning at Steph's, Sarah, Heidi, and I went to the Conservatory. There is another train display along with all the poinsettias inside.

I enjoyed the outside as much as inside. There was a nativity scene with the sheep outside the shed,

a pretty winter tree with red berries,

and ever-so-pretty hydrangea leaves. Sometimes I think the winter folliage is more appreciated than what follows in the other seasons.


Then we went to the theatre at Newport on the Levee to see Juno. It's a great movie.
Now that the gifts are opened, here are a couple of little quilts not seen earlier. One for Steph and Mike with Nora at the library. 11 x 15 inches.


One for Sarah of plump angels. I'm not sure why I wanted plump angels for Sarah's quilt since she is anything but, but that was exactly what I wanted. 9 x 11 inches.







No comments: