Saturday, October 27, 2007

St. Theresa Textile Trove

On my second try, and with better directions, I found St. Theresa Textile Trove, no problem. I kept hearing they had things art quilters love, and it's true. If it were a more pretentious place, which it certainly isn't, they would call themselves a breadery and a quilt shop. The friendly people at the store said that the owners were off buying at Houston so the fabric inventory was low, but the beads so made up for that, and there was a wonderful group of Nancy Crow fabrics in colors that almost glowed. And, to make it all the better, the strands of beads were 50% off.

If you're an art quilter and if you're ever in Cincinnati, it's the place you've got to go. If you're not in Cincinnati, check out their website www.sttheresatextile.com

I've posted more pictures than usual, so feast your eyes.




Below are the Nancy Crow fabrics.


These are my treasures. The bundle is a group of African scraps that I can't wait to dig into. Along with everything else, they have some beautiful African fabrics.










1 comment:

JessWildfire said...

Whoa--my eyes ARE feasting; this place is amazing!