Thursday, October 25, 2007

Down by the River

I went to Newport on the Levee for a job fair that wasn't what I'd hoped, but it was good for me to get dressed up and see what's going on. I always love the arrangement of stars and twinkly lights at the Levee and want to take it home on a smaller scale.


This must be the riverboat form of a haunted house - the USS Nightmare.



The Sweet Dreams Candy Company - I always like the orderly presentation of their storefront.


I saw that the Steamboat Bagel Company next to Graeter's is open - maybe I'll try it out this weekend. I really like the exterior colors on this rehab and want to see the inside even more than I want to try their soup.


And, thinking about food, Leah and I had lunch Wednesday at a Chinese restaurant at Cold Spring Crossing - I can't remember the name but I can remember my lunch - absolutely great Korean tofu. And, hey, Sarah, it's next door to a Montgomery Cyclery.





No comments: