Sunday, January 28, 2024

Jigsaw

 


Thanks to my friend Diane for gifting me with a jigsaw puzzle (not this one, this is my second one) that I can enjoy.  My usual inclination is to shove the pieces back in the box, but this kind of puzzle with only 300 pieces and a defined picture I can get into.  There is another on the way from Amazon.

I do have to wonder, though, about the extra pink piece off to the right.  Is someone else going to be sad that their piece is missing?

Granddaughter Nora came yesterday and her mom picked up some Mexican carryout.  Nora helped me figure out how to do two elusive things on my recent email download.  How to get the links to open, and how to access the column on the left that takes me to deleted and sent emails, etc.  On my previous computer those things just automatically worked, this one requires an extra step.

I'm looking forward to football this afternoon.  Can the Detroit Lions get their miracle?

No comments: