Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Gracious Camping


This is Sarah and Winnie's camping picnic table.  If it were my campsite, I probably wouldn't even have a tablecloth.  There might be a can of Diet Coke.  Strictly utilitarian.

They had this cute little tablecloth, a pretty lantern with a candle, and a little picture that said, "Peace, Love, S'mores."  A nice pour-over coffee maker.  

I've been unhappy with my short list of goals for the year, and it's past time to re-evaluate.  I think I'll add a few to put me over into a more "pretty living" category.  I always admire other people's pretty things, as long as it doesn't go to the extreme.  There's a line there, somewhere.  I have a long way to go to get to that line, though.

Maybe I could even serve myself attractive food on pretty plates.  I have a long way to go there, too.  

No comments: