Sunday, April 19, 2015

Chocolate Chip Cookies


These chocolate chip cookies have dried cranberries and some cornmeal too.  Really, really good.  You can find the recipe here.  The recipe calls for dried raspberries, which would probably be heavenly, but my store didn't have them and the cranberries are good too.  The cookies don't taste like cornmeal, no worries there, but they do have a little extra texture that's quite nice.

It rained like crazy when I was on my way to the store for ingredients.  Bad timing on my part, but really, it's rained all day.  This was just more than usual.

I forgot to take pictures of a baby shower gift before I put it in the bag, but I'll be making more.  A washcloth with patchwork on one side and a burp cloth.  I wonder sometimes how many of the cloth diapers in the package are actually used for burp cloths.

No comments: