Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Bees


I wish I could tell you that I made this table topper, but I didn't, my co-worker did.  I did put on the binding, though.  Anita Goodesign Honeycomb Quilt.

Less than two weeks until Easter.  I've done very well with no baked goods or added sugar during Lent, and I'll probably just keep on with that.  One thing I notice, though, is that I get really, really hungry.  I do have lots more energy, which is probably due to the no sugar, although it could be because of the supplements that my sister gave me.  That's a story for another day.  Or, it could just be because of the added light and spring weather.

I loved being at work today, I was really busy and lots of happy people came in.  I enjoy seeing all the kinds of sewing machines that come in for repair, older ones, newer ones, I like them all. 

No comments: