Friday, March 28, 2014

Nora at Wendy's


Last night was a fund raiser night for Nora's softball team.  The team got a percentage of the profits from the Amelia Wendy's from 5 - 8:00 p.m, and in return the team stood outside with signs encouraging people to come on in.  It was a good fund raiser and the girls stayed outside in the cold and the wind, taking breaks to come inside to eat dinner, but otherwise dancing and jumping and yelling.  Here's Nora during her break.

Nora loves playing softball, and she's glad it's the season.  Back at home, Nora said, "I think I'm noisier than I was last year."  Yes, you are, Nora, and for you, that's a good thing.


I have more projects going on that I can keep up with.  Above are embroidered flower pedals, still on their water soluble stabilizer.  You'll see the finished project soon.

Yesterday I forgot my embroidery machine's USB stick at work and forgot to pick up some sewing after the fund raiser.  This may be a sign to pay more attention.  Finish doing what I'm doing before I go on to the next thing.  Check my calendar.  I did remember to pick up my taxes today, and that's a good thing.  I felt I should celebrate after that and had an early lunch at Mammouth Cafe.  I love their breakfast bagel because it has really good veggie sausage.

No comments: