Sunday, January 30, 2011

Museum Center

To celebrate Helen's last day in town, Steph treated us to an afternoon at the Museum Center.

I hadn't seen Cincinnati in Motion before. It's a 1/64" scale model of Cincinnati from 1900 to 1940, complete with running trains, cars, and streetcars. Huge display. I'm definitely going back to just study on it. Just for fun, there were 12 little snowmen hidden here and there. I understand that the hidden objects change from time to time.

Nestled behind the display were tracks for kids to play with. The sign said that Thomas engines could be checked out - I didn't tell Aaron that or we could never have pulled him away. It was hard enough as it was.
Tomorrow I'll post a few pictures of the building itself, absolutely fabulous.
Back at Bridget's, we made dinner, including chicken nuggets shaped like snowmen and snowflakes for the kids. I wonder where Bridget finds these kid treats.



No comments: