Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanks for

Thanks for a delicious Thanksgiving dinner, including turkey cooked by Steph and many sides and desserts from many folks.
Thanks for family creativity. "Mashed potatoes" = icing, "gravy" = caramel sauce, and "butter" = yellow Skittles.

And, thanks that little Aaron is suddenly potty trained. Wearing his big-boy underwear like a champ. "And then one day, in his own good time . . ." - ahhh, one of my fav children's books. Which is not to imply that he is a late bloomer. In fact, he's right on. I just like the phrase.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear.
Are you going to save that picture of Aaron and show it to his prom date?
-Steph

Anonymous said...

Good pic of Nora's cupcakes, It was tasty too !
Love the pic of Aaron - potty ! :)
I agree all the food was very good ! Glad I did bring some of Ur Cran - relish home - so yummy !
Janice

Anonymous said...

And I can tell you don't eat candy. The "butter" is starburst!