Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Saturday

Aaron's previous visit Family First Saturday at the Art Museum was not happily memorable, but on Saturday Steph decided to try it again. This visit was different. The little guy joined his sister in making an art project, listening to stories, and going on the scavenger hunt.
I'm sure he didn't know what his sister was writing on her paper, but he studiously copied her.
I was on my way home from work when Steph called to say that they were at Bridget's, which is on the way home from the museum and a few blocks from me. Life at Bridget's is wonderfully kid friendly. I found Aaron playing chess

and Nora hanging upside down from Bridget's lap.

There had been chicken nuggets and french fries and chocolate pudding. Cinnamon rolls. Sugar cubes here and there. Always good times at Bridget's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy times - :O) !
Janice