Friday Fill-Ins. Answers are in bold.
1. Pickles are spicy; pickles are sweet. I like the sweet bread and butter pickles but since I'm cutting back on sugar I'm trying to love the dills.
2. I'll be at home watching the Winter Olympics during the coming days. The winter games are my favorites.
3. The snow is expected continue with more on Sunday night. I'm glad I don't work on Monday.
4. There are beautiful things everywhere in nature. Joy and creation continue.
5. It's 5:16 p.m; that means that there are just 44 minutes until the work day is over and it's time to go home. I love the time of day when my truck turns north on Dixie Highway. I love it even more now that it's still light outside at 6 p.m.
6. A bakery still open at 6 p.m. is hard to find. Panera is as close as it gets. I enjoy Panera but sometimes I'd like some fresh Emerson's bread. Servati's is still open but their cases are pretty empty.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the Opening Ceremony and doing the water features on Helen's quilt, tomorrow my plans include working, then finishing a banner to hang on Sunday, and Sunday I want to see Nora and Aaron and hear about their school Valentine party.
Happy Friday, everyone.