Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lesson four

Way back in February, I was feeling pretty uncreative and signed up for a joggles online class, one lesson a week. Now, in June, I've just completed lesson four, which my classmates, I'm sure, finished ages ago. It's not that it was a labor intensive lesson, it was just that I had troubles fitting it in.

And, there was that voice in my head that said, "In this lesson you're supposed to make a bird. You don't know how to draw, you can't make a bird." I wish I could learn to ignore that voice, if not shut it up. Anyway, here's my little quilt, 8" x 11". I haven't looked ahead to see what lesson five will be.

Saturday after work, Steph and I took Aaron to Frisch's for a quick dinner. In this picture, he's concentrating on his crayoning, but he spent lots of time saying "hi" to various people. Including,
note to Grandma Janice, a lady in the next booth with white hair and glasses that he called "grandma." And a pretty blond waitress with a pony tail that was "Aunt Tina."


Back home, here's his new transportation.


You think he likes it?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your bird ! I adore that little boy in the red shirt, riding a tricycle! He will soon be really going on that !!! He seems older than he is! Don't you think ?
Good job Connie.
Janice