Time for Friday Fill-Ins. Answers are in bold. Check out the site if you want to play along.
1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting that they might try what you used to do.
2. Show me a good loser and I will show you someone who has experience both losing and winning.
3. Eating any Graeter's chocolate chip ice cream is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs one at a time because Graeter's chocolate chips are really chocolate chunks. Yum.
4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy being business women and educators.
5. I have yet to hear a man ask for directions on how to combine driving and eating a Big Mac. It's innate.
6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without salt and pepper on it. Why do I have the feeling I won't be the only one to say that?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a relaxing summer evening, tomorrow my plans include getting the soda ash ready for some fabric dyeing (probably won't actually do any dyeing, but this is the first step,) and Sunday I want to babysit Aaron while Steph and Mike go to a Father's Day baseball game, then eat birthday cake.
Happy Friday, everyone.