Thursday, April 23, 2009

Friday Fill-In # 121

Friday Fill-Ins, here we go. Answers are in bold.

1. Apparently there's some sort of spring weather pattern that I wish would change. For the past few years, we seem to go from cold weather to hot, just like that. I remember different springs, when the weather would gradually warm up and there would be weeks of moderate weather. Now it seems to be primarily either cold or hot. Am I making this up?

2. Today was a pretty, sunny day. Last night I moved my tomato seedlings, which are hardening off, up close to the house because overnight temperatures in the low 30's were expected. I could have moved them farther out today, but I didn't - I'm still low energy because of my bug and am doing the minimal outside of work.

3. 2009 rocks so far. I've made some pretty things, seen some good movies, read some good books, spent good times with family, had some good food.

4. In the world of strange dreams, the one I had a few nights ago, that was it. I dreamed that I was in college, second semester junior, good student, but that semester I couldn't find one of my classes, couldn't catch up in another, and was barely passing in two others. I kept looking and trying, but suddently it was May and it was too late. I made plans to go to summer school but suddenly realized I might get suspended for my poor performance and would have to appeal. I'm sure there's a meaning to all this.

5. For too long, I've been out of the studio. Last week I helped Aunt Tina with the kids several nights, then Sarah and Winnie were here, then I was sick. And I love the studio. There's no place like it. Tomorrow, maybe, if I have some energy to spare, but I'm working tomorrow and Saturday.

6. I'm not obsessed with much of anything, I am not! Except maybe for my beautiful grandbabes, but who wouldn't be?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to more rest, tomorrow my plans include working, and Sunday I want to go to church, sew, appreciate and enjoy things, maybe visit the fabric store. I'm sure they wonder what's happened to me. Or, I could dye some fabric if it's warm. Maybe start a new batik project.

Happy Friday, everyone.

2 comments:

Marites said...

yes, the weathers nowadays are extreme and i think, it's no thanks to global warming. Even the weathermen are quite perplexed about it and couldn't get more inconsistent with their forecasts hehehe! I do hope you'd be feeling better soon enough. My fill-ins are up too.

Yvonne said...

The weather is the same - from one extreme to the next.

Have a great weekend!