Monday, November 19, 2007

Shopping

The roof is finished, and it only misted a little this morning, no real rain. I like the color, and now, finally, I like the siding color too.

Yesterday I went to a different area with a little shopping center. There was this beautiful Joseph Beth bookstore -isn't it great?


The real treat, though was a Smith and Hawken gardening shop. These flowers were on shelves outside the front door, and they were so lucious that I'm posting all my pictures. of them.








Then there was this display - so pretty. This is so much better than a catalog.

It may look like I'm not quilting these days, but I really am. I'm working on the quilting for a larger quilt than I usually do. I'd really like to have it hanging on the dining room wall by Thanksgiving and have been working hard to the exclusion to getting ready for the holiday. It may be just too large to finish in time. If I keep this up, there may be no quilt and no food. Here's a peak of just a bit of it, though. Usually I design first, then choose fabric, but I really loved this fabric from Kyle's Marketplace and worked the other way around this time.






No comments: