Thursday, November 1, 2007

First Days


Here's Aaron in the swing at his first day of "school." I got to go with Steph to pick up the kids, and was glad we weren't greeted with cries from the baby room. Aaron was looking around as if he couldn't believe that this whole baby circus was his to admire.

And, first day of November, I got a beast of a frozen turkey. I'm a fan of large turkeys and Thanksgiving in general and Kroger's had a great sale. Everybody's wondering whether Kroger employees will be on strike tomorrow.

Yesterday I got my Sept/Oct Kentucky Heritage Quilt Society Newsletter, which is actually a news booklet. There was a reference made to the Berea Arts Council so I made a visit to their website and was surprised to find a picture of my quilt from this summer's Community Art Show. You can see it at www.bereaartscouncil.org/exhibits/2007/community/community.htm

Then I got to wondering where that quilt is - I'd love to hang it in my house. I find that from time to time this still happens - I think of something and realize that I haven't seen it. I remember picking up the quilt in my last Berea days, so I know it's here somewhere.

No comments: