Thursday, September 27, 2007

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

AARON'S STORY -

This is my mom.

She told me I'd be getting lots of company today.

Gran B came with Leah. Leah and Gran B used to
work together in Maysville years ago. They're
happy that they both live here now. Leah
brought me clothes and a toy.

I cried, but Leah said that was ok.



While they were here, the mailman brought a
package. It was clothes for me.

Then my mom's friend Bridget came. I call her
Bridgie. Nora says that Bridgie will let me have
cheese puffs and powdered sugar donuts when
I'm older.

Then we went to the airport to pick up Aunt Sarah.

Aunt Sarah lives in Asheville, North Carolina.

Nora helped me watch for her.


There she is!


Nora says that when I'm older Aunt Sarah will
play with me, too.


Aunt Sarah brought me clothes and her friend
sent me clothes too. Aunt Sarah brought me this
hat.
Mommy was right. I really had lots of company
today. And, I got lots of new clothes.















No comments: