Monday, September 24, 2007

September 24, 2007



Several years ago, Sarah got me this quilting table for my sewing machine for birthday or Christmas. I'm sure I hinted mightily for it, but I'd never used it because I could never find both top and legs at the same time except for occasionally when I wasn't quilting.








Now in my new studio I not only found both legs and top simultaneously but I have room to store it put together. It's just the thing for the quilt for Nora's room (remember the IKEA curtains) since I'm finishing the raw fused edges and quilting at the same time.




















And, note the pegboard that I'm using for a design wall. I really love it because it was inexpensive and it's rigid enough that I can use clothespins at the top to hang quilts. One of these days I will run into a sale on white flannel and cover it.




No comments: