Sunday, August 25, 2024

Peach Muffins

 


A very nice friend went to visit her family in Michigan and shared three of the peaches she brought home.  Folks, these are nothing, nothing like the peaches in the grocery store.  My first taste reminded me of my first taste of kalamata olives - just that incredibly surprisingly good.

I decided to use two of them to make peach muffins and those are so good too.  I don't know when I last made muffins - they were probably blueberry.  These though, with those Michigan peaches, have to be better.

If you want to make some peach muffins, google "King Arthur peach muffins."  And don't forget to put the sugar on top like I did.

I did some embroidery today for the church 50th anniversary banner.  It took a long time, and in the end I wasn't exactly happy with the way the color for pastor names worked.  Just because it really, really needed to be right I asked a friend to proofread - and one of the names is spelled wrong.  And now you know what I'm going to be doing tomorrow.  Using different colors.

No comments: