Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Another Time Out

It's a time out for me again after another eye surgery yesterday.  The tube shunt put in this May just didn't do the job for me and it is gone now.  

I'm back to the routine of no bending, lifting, straining and have been for the past week.  Sitting around is not my usual routine.  I enjoy getting in my steps and doing my exercises plus doing the creative things I love.

Soon enough I'll start cooking, then doing some walking, etc.

In the meantime, Milo's tomato is growing and has reached the top ring of the tomato cage.  There are some yellow blossoms, same with the pumpkin vines, but no little tomatoes or pumpkins.  I would think that there are few pollinators here, but the squash set up fruit quite well.  I think that perhaps I need to cut back on the Miracle Grow.

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

wow that is a shock....the eye thing....plants slow down with low temps during he night and often perk up during the sunny parts of a day. My friend who usually gives me plants- tomato plants-did not this year. she was having medical issues etc. Maybe next year for all three of us??????