Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Little Onsies



How fun to embroider a bunch of baby onsies.  It's been awhile.  Some embroideries are on the front, some on the butt.  Always good practice in positioning and software.

Tomorrow, cookie baking.  I need six dozen for Mennonite Arts Weekend and four dozen for Community Meal next week.  I meant to get the refrigerated little marbles, but they had "may contain nuts" on the list of ingredients.  Surely not in sugar cookies or Snickerdoodles, but I guess there could be some outliers floating around the factory.  We're not supposed to bring cookies with nuts, so I reluctantly passed them up.

On my list today, three little projects not even worth mentioning.  Just little things that I pass by and think, "Why haven't I done something about that?"

No comments: