Thursday, March 30, 2017

Spring Break


Looking forward to a pretty spring day today.  The grands and I will be going to Gameworks for the day, taking our groupons that are good for the entire day.  There will surely be some lunch involved, maybe some walking on the Purple People bridge.

Last night the kids went with their parents to the hockey game.  Aaron was dismayed at the Cyclone's loss, but they had a good time.  I was invited to tag along, but hockey just sounded so cold last night.  Beauty and the Beast the day before . . . that was something to not be missed.


I want to finish piecing an Elizabeth Hartman quilt with a llama, just one more side strip to go.  After months of lackluster quilting, nothing seeming interesting, I suddenly find myself with pieced quilt tops all over the floor.  It's time to start using my sit down quilter.  I have some new thread and prewound bobbins that I'm eager to try out.

No comments: