Monday, March 27, 2017

Butterfly Show



Aaron and I went to the Butterfly Show at the Krohn Conservatory this afternoon and it was fun to see the pictures he took with my phone.


Of course I knew about this one.

He was absolutely charming, talking about when he used to be afraid of the butterflies landing on him and about the time he came on a preschool field trip.  He pointed out a few features about my phone that I didn't know about.

We visited the waterfall feature and the tropical room and then went on our way to The Gruff for lunch.  Since Nora wasn't with us, we got a cup of vegetable beef soup to go for her.  Nora is a big fan of The Gruff soup.

Then it was home again and Aaron was back to bouncing his basketball and shooting hoops on this pretty spring day.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaron takes good pictures :)
- Sarah