Monday, September 22, 2014

Obi-Wan


If there is an Obi-Wan Kenobi action figure in my sewing room, it must mean that Halloween is coming.  I have a pair of khaki pants from the kids' resale clothing store and some khaki fabric from Hancock, greatly reduced.  A rust-colored v-necked tee would be a good next find.

It's hard for me to get back into my sewing rhythm after being gone a couple of times.  This is surely the day when that will happen. 

The good news is that my basement is slowly getting cleaned up.  I want to put two resin tables there so I can easily lay out fabric and batting for quilt sandwiches.  I have a spot on my bedroom floor for that, but it's really too small and I have that big unfinished basement.  Actually, I have enough space there for the tables, it's not that bad, it's just the idea of having things neat.

Last week I put together some basement shelves that I've probably had for a year or two.  And now I have a big chunk of cardboard for enlarging the back garden bed just a little.  It's why I never get much done - there is always one thing more. 


No comments: