It was the year of the pajama pants. I made five pairs in pink, plus pajama tops and bottoms for Nora and Aaron then matching pajamas for Nora's American Girl doll. That's a lot of flannel.
Then my sister mentioned that my niece Ariel has trouble finding pajama pants that are long enough and I knew there was one more pair to be made. I didn't get them finished before Christmas, but did make them today, still in the same calendar year.
The pattern says that they can be made in one hour, but that absolutely isn't true for me, even starting with them already cut out. Goodness knows after having used that pattern six times I know the short cuts plus the serger helps too but one hour just isn't happening. Not even close. I can't bring myself to actually care because they really look nice.