Friday, December 19, 2008

Krohn Conservatory at Christmas

Long before I moved to this area, I always wanted to go to the Krohn Conservatory at Christmas, but I never did. Now that I live here, and close to the Conservatory at that, I've been to see the Christmas display several times.

Intertwined with the flowers are replicas of Cincinnati buildings, few of which I recognize, but that's ok - I'm learning.

I do recognize this one - it's the Conservatory.

The Jingle Bell poinsettias are my favorites.

There are some permanent plants, including this orange tree.

Finally, what else, the gift shop.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautilul pics. Love your Snowflakes too! Best of all, our adorable Aaron, you got lots of good shots. You are working - making things like Santa.s Elf.
Go girl!!! Good job!
Janice