Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hat

Nora's hat, to match her jumper.

I realized, as I wanted to tack down the ribbon band inside the hat, that I have no hand needles. How can that be? I have about twenty packs of machine needles. I know I had some at Halloween. Oh, well, what a good excuse to go back to the fabric store. And yes, I already went there after work today, and yes, it was crowded and took far too long. But I got some really nice white Kona cotton that I've used tonight for five redwork teddy bear designs. I was supposed to be working on a presentation for Tuesday and instead I embroidered teddy bears, which put me in a better frame of mind.

Aunt Tina was watching the grandbabes tonight and I hung out with her for awhile. She had far more energy than me. She gave the kids baths and dried Nora's hair with the hair dryer and Aaron showed up from time to time for a blast of warm air.

Both kids were in happy moods. Nora sang many songs from the Wizzard of Oz. I am so blessed.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hi Connie.. I love the hat and that Aaron? I could eat him up, he's so cute! I am busy gettin myself situtated here and hoping to get a post done soon about all going on here. Till then.. I'm reading, just quiet on my end. Hope all is good with you!