Sunday, May 5, 2013

Catchng Up


Another baby quilt finished, with a light blue background.  I found a tutorial for making it here, although I did change the block arrangement.  It's fun and quick to do, and uses scraps too.  Now I'm at least caught up with the rest of my group as they work on this month's quilt.

It's a rainy afternoon and it feels good to be excused from yard work.  I did go outside before church, and the rain, and moved several buckets of mulch from the big pile in the back yard.  Last summer I had two trees cut down and the tree service ground up the stumps.  My landscaper daughter told me that I had to wait a year to use that mulch, but I figure that ten months is probably close enough.  Hmmm, if I move ten bucketsful every day, I wonder how long it will take to either mulch everything or run out of mulch.  I'll let you know. 

No comments: