Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saturday Ramblings

Just heard the Reds fireworks after thirteen innings.  Relief.  But, leaving 17 men on base?  Really?  From a team that already led the league in runners left?  Oh, my.  Good thing the Reds pitchers are awesome.


Just got a text with the picture of Aaron and Nora at their cousin Lindsay's wedding.  So beautiful.  And, so typical, Aaron is flat-out happy and shows it, Nora, I'm sure, is flat-out happy as well, but a little reserved.



I was at the Behringer Crawford Museum this morning, waiting on some folks, and took my picture beside the steamboat dress-up clothes.  Who knows why?  Maybe because there was a full-length mirror there.

I have one more seam of machine quilting to pick out on my current baby quilt.  At the group on Monday, I was using my beloved Viking Emerald, which I like to take for events like that.  It's light, and mechanical, so I don't have to take my "good" machines.  But I used a generic walking foot that I had at home (the regular Viking walking feet don't fit on this machine) and obviously, in retrospect, it wasn't the right one.  Not horrible, but it wasn't right either, and I want my quilts to look nice.  One more seam.

No comments: