Monday, April 4, 2011

Little Monday Project

Martha Pullen work project, diaper bag organizer. Place for diapers, wipes, and a flannel-lined changing pad. I like this one. I wish I could have found a plain linen towel so the lamb would show up more, but this was what I could find.
Last night there was a small women's group from church at my house, so I'm going into today with my house nicely cleaned and dusted. A new set of curtains hung in the living room.


Today is Steph's birthday, so soon I'll go out shopping for things for a birthday dinner. Not sure what to make. I want something nice for adults but something the kids will eat too. Noodles and veggies for Nora, who loves those. Aaron will enjoy the meat, whatever it is. Maybe a pork roast. Nice salad. Candles and cake. OK, I think I've got it.


Tonight, of course, the BIG basketball game. Now that Kentucky is out, I've got a soft spot for Butler.

No comments: