Thursday, June 6, 2024

Good Day

 


This morning I went online early to schedule an appointment to renew my drivers license with a real ID license.  There was a cancellation open in twenty minutes in the next little town and I got there right at 9:00.  I may have been wearing my pajama top but it looks like a tee and it's a pretty color.  Now my license will be coming in the mail and will be good for eight years.  Eight years!

Then I went to the DMV to renew my car tags but their computer was down.  I can come back another day, it's less than a mile from home.  The hardest part of that, and the drivers license, was finding the documentation.

Then I got a hair cut and the stylist said I had plenty of hair, which was a relief.  A couple of months after being sick my hair started coming out more than usual.  That seems to have stopped now, just like WebMD said it would, and I even have little wispy bangs.

There was a trip to Target for a sweater to wear this weekend.  Of course I checked out with the sweater and also other things and I was happy about it.  How does Target do that?

The last stop was at the library for some books on hold, including Kristen Hannah's Fly Away, which one of my friends highly recommended.  I have all my steps in for the day and it's time to read.

No comments: