Friday, May 17, 2024

Baptisia

 


Baptisia, I think.  Looking lovely beside the railing by the front steps.  It was a nice gift several years ago.  I'd like to find a few more perennials just as pretty.

I drove to the grocery store today to pick up my grocery order.  My vision is a little better each day and the eye is less red.  It took a lot of  trips to get the groceries inside without going over the five-pound lifting limit, but extra steps make me happy

My neighbor and I went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast and their pancakes were so, so good.  There are a lot of bad pancakes in this world, but these weren't some of them.

My grandson and son-in-law were in Louisville today for the PGA tournament.  It was their first time as spectators for a PGA event and they were excited.  There was more of a story than they'd expected - you can read about it in the news if you hadn't heart about it.

No comments: