Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Making Time

 


Just a tiny quilt for a sewer friend.  Made from charm packs, Make Time by Moda.  Some of the little blocks have pins or scissors or cross stitch.  Strictly mindless improv, sewing the blocks as they came off the pack, no planning.

I'm missing a friend who died last week and whose service will be this afternoon.  A sad death, but not a Covid death.

Covid is everywhere, I know many people who are sick or recovering.  I'm once again laying low, staying inside.  I'm trying to keep up my spirits by remembering that this isolation is so much better than two years ago, when my wrist was in a cast and when my much-needed cataract surgery was postponed indefinitely  And I hope I have gained some coping skills since then.

As is my usual during stressful times, I'm procrastinating, and I'm not happy about it.  I'm working on that, though, trying to take little bites of the things I need to work on.  



No comments: