Thursday, April 12, 2018

Travel Treat Bags


A favorite work sample.  Anita Goodesign Travel Treat Bags.  I love any bag with the zipper easily incorporated in the design.  The biggest mountain has a vinyl opening, the burgundy shows through from the back.  I used a batik for the back so it would show through with both sides being the "right" side.

Of course, once the bag is filled with snacks (pretzels, Carrye?) the snacks are what shows through.  I hope I have time to make a second one of these, with a different design.

My days continue to get better, I continue to feel better.  A little rest in the afternoons.  No longer spending evenings in bed.  Evenings are a time of just feeling grateful.

Today should be a day of warmth.  Wind in the afternoon.  No rain until Saturday.  I just paid my Duke bill for March, which was higher than the one in February.  Strange, this "spring" has been so strange.

No comments: