Monday, April 9, 2018

Snowed Again



Again this morning.  I didn't expect this, but probably only because I wasn't paying attention.

I have lots to do - altering a second bridesmaid dress, some work samples, but I find that I am not motivated for any of it.  Whatever I had, pretty sure it was the flu, sapped my energy and my joy.  Today I will pick up my taxes, sign my name, and they will be on their way.  Come home and write the checks and then I can forget about it for another year.  Everything seems like a chore.

A stop at the library would be good.  For the past few days, I have been cruising on Kindle Unlimited books.  Mindless reading, the time goes by.  I am grateful for the Kindle books, but I really like the real thing.

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

Nice to see your view from the front door. Nice porch. Steps would be challenge for me.
But looks like a nice spot to sit out in a comfy summer chair and watch traffic go by with hanging baskets of geraniums (if you face west or south ). what do you grow in the raised beds? In that pot?

Doing my taxes today. I procrastinated.