Wednesday, October 18, 2017

More Random


I was a greeter at church last Sunday, standing at the top of the stairs, and happened to glance over the railing.  And liked what I saw.

In the interest of having more light in my living/dining room, and hopefully a happier mood, I bought two new lamps, which I love.  A bonus:  I am always reading in bed, and that's fine, but I read a lot and don't want to spend all that much time in bed.  Hopefully the new light source will encourage me to read out of bed.

What I learned:  a three-way LED light bulb costs $10 and is a funny shape.

I put my latest baby-quilt-in-progress in a bag and will start on a new design of some kind.  I didn't like it.  There was nothing wrong with it, I just didn't like it.  One day I'll take it out again and it will be just right for then, but it isn't just right for now.   

No comments: