Sunday, September 17, 2017

Snow Globe



Love this snow globe from the Kimberbell Jingle All the Way collection.  It uses clear vinyl from the big roll at the fabric store, I bought the thinnest they had.  I used a tube of beads from long ago, slowed down the machine, and kept pushing along the edges to keep the beads away from the needle.  You'll see a wall hanging in a bit, but I thought this was cute enough for a stand alone picture.

After finishing my projects, I packed up my machine and took it in for service.  Time gets away from me, and the last service tag showed that it had been longer than I liked since the last trip in.

The weather warmed up enough for a lovely evening at the Florence Freedom baseball game and a nice afternoon at Aaron's football game.  I love the trips home from the games when there's been a win and Aaron feels like he's played well.  (He did.)  There was contentment and good conversation - and hunger - from the back seat and we stopped at Wendy's in Amelia.

One of my goals is to show up at Adult Forum prior to the church service, so I need move a bit faster on this Sunday morning.


No comments: