Saturday, February 11, 2017

Dairy Queen


After a Saturday of basketball games, I got to take the grands to Dairy Queen and catch up with them.


They were both HAPPY (no, their teams didn't win) and chatty.  They talked about the referees and about Aaron's school football story from yesterday.  I asked them if everyone knew that the Lockhart kids were good at sports, and they said, "Oh, yes, and not just us but our older cousins too."

Then I took them home and out came a football and they played outside in the sunny and mid 60's weather.

This week the solar lights on the back fence and on the back porch railing are turning on at dusk.  I'm loving that.  

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

Our Snow Covered Dairy Queen opened February 1st. G and I finally drove across the bridge (a big deal to cross the bridge) and had Blizzards. First of 2017. Freezing cold. Not the best idea we every had.