Saturday, August 18, 2012

Piscah Pale Ale

Piscah Pale Ale.  My Asheville favorite.  Tonight, though, I'm not in Asheville, so I'm trying Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale.  Very good too.  I very much enjoy trying beers that I haven't tried before.

A man just knocked on my door and said he's running for state representative.  Handed me his little flyer and considered his job done. No comments about what he stands for.  I'm going to take a red marker and draw a line on his single-sheet flyer, reminding me to not vote for him.

Work today, then a trip to the Kroger Pharmacy.  I didn't realize they closed at 6:00 and got there at 5:30.  Service was fast in that last half hour and I have my meds.  Went to JoAnn's and got some of their Country Solids on sale.  White (lots,) green, red, light blue, light pink.  Guttermann thread on sale.  Used my half-off coupon for muslin for work.  Then back to Kroger, for food this time.  Now back at home, with that Harvest Pumpkin Ale.   A good Saturday evening.    

No comments: