Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Back Again


Just after my last post six days ago, my internet went out and didn't resurface in a few days like it normally does.  Finally, today, at the scheduled time, the truck pulled up in front of my house, the driver rode his bucket to the top of the pole, and my internet is restored.

And now, I know things again.  I am sad to see that the Reds have slipped in the standings, although they're still in first place, and happy to know that the temperature is 85 degrees and that tomorrow will be sunny.  I love turning on my Kindle and having the news on the USA Today app.  I enjoy checking email and facebook now and again.  All this happiness has been restored.

Above, Aaron studying the amazing scenery from the back seat - what he's looking at is the clouds dipping down over the mountain tops. 

No comments: