Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mystery

I have to admit that I love the internet, love seeing what my friends are doing, love email, have favorite blogs. I check the weather and the Reds scores. Look up how to do things. Lots of things.

Last night all was fine, but this morning my internet home page wouldn't appear. Connection was fine, everything looked good. All my sleuthing turned up nothing. Finally went to the library this afternoon and could log in there. Back home, nothing. I was getting worried that when I updated my embroidery software, and it updated the settings when I first used it yesterday, that something got updated that shouldn't have, a driver maybe.



And then suddenly, the weather icon turned up in my sidebar. Newport, 91 degrees. And sure enough, when I tried the internet, the blue background showed up and I knew it would open. I have no idea why. Or why not earlier. I just hope the mystery doesn't repeat itself tomorrow.

No comments: