Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Last Minute Stitching

After a last big push, I'm ready for the Christmas things that I love. Those little last-minute projects that don't take long but that satisfy my creative urge during a busy time.


Some Christmas postcards. I saw little ones in a magazine and made them about twice as big.

Christmas napkins done on my serger. I'm grateful to have a serger that's so easy to thread and that tells me just what settings to use. Like for a little rolled edge on pretty Christmas fabrics that make lovely napkins.

I used these fabrics to make winter pillows for the grandkids. Just love those little snowmen. I'm going to have a hard time waiting 'til Christmas to give them to the kids.

One nice thing about waiting 'til the very end for these projects is that the Christmas fabrics are all on sale. Seems like I'm dashing to the fabric store every day or two. Good thing it's close.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The little red bird post cards are so cute, the napkins are beautiful & the pillows for the kids are adorable !Nice Connie !
Janice