Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Forget

I forget from year to year just how much I love Chex mix. Twice the cereal, peanuts and pretzels that the recipe calls for. Just margarine, worchestershire sauce, and seasoned salt. Love it.
And I forget just how much I love the last-minute sewing projects, not to be shown here, at least not now. We can look at this pillow that went home with Steph yesterday, however.

Last night there were cookies made at Steph's house, from a mix that Helen gave Nora. I'm so thankful that the kids have a mom who will say "yes" to such things at the end of a long day. Pictures from Steph.

Between the cutting out and baking, there were baths to get rid of the flour-y residue. Then back to the table to decorate the cookies.


I love the concentration on young faces when they are really into creative projects.

No comments: