Monday, September 23, 2024

Fall Came

 


Yesterday, when I wasn't paying attention, fall arrived.  Maybe I missed it because it's been so hot this September.  Now for the rest of the week the temperature will drop into the 70's, and maybe, just maybe, there might be rain.  It's been dry here for so long.

Afterr a couple of days of occasional looking, I found the Halloween fleece throw that I've been missing.  I knew just where it was, but . . . it wasn't there.  I found it in a tote in the basement, just that one item in the tote.

Tomorrow is my one-week post-op visit following my latest eye surgery, and I'm nervous, for no real reason.  I'll be glad to have the appointment over and to be back in my car heading back home.

But for tonight, I'm ready to turn on Monday Night Football.  The Bengals often don't fare well on Monday nights, but maybe tonight will be better.  Those of us in Cincinnati are still not quite over the officiating last weekend.

No comments: