Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Yellow, Green, and Added Purple

 

Comforter knotted in black at our last church knotting.  Green backing, green binding now completed.  The patches came from a bag of fabrics gathered together by Mennonite Central Committee.  I added some of the purple because it just needed more purple.

And because I was in a binding mood, I did the binding on my latest wall hanging.  Maybe I'll show you tomorrow.  It's in the washer now.

Our skies are overcast because of the forest fires in Canada.  It is hot and dry with air quality alerts.  Tomorrow will be cooler, but no rain.  My eyes have been dry and itchy.

The Reds have a new young player called up from Triple A, tonight he will be in the starting lineup for his first big league game.  He is expected to do a lot of things well, including base running.  Fingers crossed.  A fast base runner is always exciting.    

No comments: