Sunday, April 18, 2021

More for the Team

 


More baseball numbers, on towels this time.

I went into Joann yesterday to get some double fold bias tape for finishing one side of the towels.  I checked the app on my phone for coupons and found that the nice one for 40% off one item was not to be found.  I had heard that Michael's was discontinuing their 40% off coupons.  The supposed rationale was that they would have good sales instead (which is fine, but sometimes we need THAT item right now).  Maybe Joann is doing the same.

My friend gifted me with two flat art bins - she said she had too many.  I am in love.  I can put a couple of quilting projects in each and I'm so much happier than with the little bags I had sitting around.  I just might have ordered three more.

And ok, yes, I have more quilting projects than you might think are appropriate.  Don't judge me.  I like to skip around.  And to know what's coming next.


No comments: